ED-209 is a fully-automated series of peacekeeping machines created by OmniCorp.
Twin Cobra cannons provide precision-strike cover for close-combat searches while anti-armor Hellfire missiles offer 360-deployment for defensive / disruptive maneuvers. Warheads may vary.
Environmentally sensitive yet blast resistant, all units possess the latest in O-Shield material, wrapping reactive graphene armor on the lightest liquid-steel infused mesoskeletal structure yet.
Armed with full media capability – 360 infrasonic cameras and audio targeting – ED-209 operates as evidence recorder, analyzer and transmitter. Real-time backup ensures operational security.
Solar O-cells draw directly from the stars or can be remotely charged from equatorial fuel stations for blackout sorties (subterranean, etc.). The ultimate in clean fuel, enriched O-cells power communications, motion, and weaponry.
- Conversant in 1,500+ languages
- AI-enabled “crisis decision tree”
- “Ally/Threat” sensor package
- Voice and facial identification
- 9,000+ projected “Life-Saves”
- Honoree, Baghdad’s “Bright Future’s Program”
- Operational on all 7 continents
- Reduced threat level in 100+ cities globally
- 3.35m tall (11’)
- 3,420kg (7,550 lbs) - fully loaded
- Max road “running”, 30 km/h (18.64 mph)
- Max off-road, 20 km/h (12.43 mph)
- Twin .50 cal. Cobra cannons
- Hellfire missiles
- DIGIx shatterproof cameras w/ battle stabilizer
- Bio-Mylar mic tracking (0.02% distortion)
- Reactive graphene armor
- Liquid steel-infused mesoskeleton