The XT-908 (eXtreme-Tactics-908) is an aerial drone manufactured by OmniCorp.
XT stands for “eXtreme-Tactics,” and the 908 lives the promise, delivering “clear skies” range of 45 continuous hours and 4,256 miles (6,849 km), with an operational altitude of over 55,000 ft. (16,764m).
Fiber-optic sensors are controlled from ground station via D-band satellite data link for beyond-line-of-sight operations. Crew (pilot plus two sensor operators) commands take 0.98 seconds to reach XT-908 at max range.
The Multi-spectral O-Targeting System includes variable aperture infrared cameras (low light/night) and UAV remote sensing functions for: gamma ray, biological, and chemical. Built-in radar evasion comes standard.
The XT-908 can be armed with a variety of weaponry, including tactical micro-missiles and 50-lb laser-guided surgical bomb units for pre-emptive “restraint” strikes. Weapons limit the XT’s range and maneuverability.
- Analysis of human heat signatures
- Intuitive read of pilot’s “touch”
- “Martial Clustering” sensor package
- Facial recognition / terrorist database
- Liberated 50,000+ “acres of conflict”
- Launched “My Drone, My Friend” program
- Multinational “eXtreme-Tactics” coverage
- Continuous event lifetime coverage
- 4’ wingspan (1.2192 meters)
- 2,220 lbs. (fully loaded / armed)
- Max 520 km/h (323.11 mph)
- Stall speed, 95 km/h (59.03 mph)
- Micro missiles
- Laser-guided surgical bombs
- Multi-spectral O-Targeting System
- Built-in radar evasion (standard)
- Titanium core with lithium infusions
- Graphene infused “slim-threads”
- RoboCop (2014)
- OmniCorp, the OmniCorp website's page on XT-908.